Wednesday, May 28, 2014

When I get knocked down.

I feel with weight loss it is inevitable to fail. Boy did I fall. I loss y diet bet, and gained 2 pounds in 4 weeks. Failure is a peculiar thing. When I first fail, I want to give up. I stop caring, lose my desire to try, and go back to my old ways.

Today is day 2 of my reboot. I have surrounded yes elf around great friends who encourage me to do better. I gain greater confidence in myself as I speak with them and talk about the truth behind my failure. I am scared of change. This lifestyle is easy, and comfortable. I am scared that loosing the weight won't help, and most of all I am scared I won't succeed.

I have no desire to look like a card board cut out. I have no desire to look "hot" I just want to feel like myself, just healthier.  I feel beautiful most days, but I have an understanding of what others see. My weight is not attractive to most men, and I feel that my lack of confidence makes me less approachable.  I want to run free!

So yes, I did fall. Falling hurts, but if I can get back up;then I can keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment